- Multi-fabric, multi-panel main shell construction for optimized levels of fit, comfort and durability.
- Laminated DRYSTAR® membrane for waterproofing and breathability. The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment and reduced material bulk.
- Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts for durability and seam strength.
- Stretch insert on crotch area affords improved range of leg mobility.
- Two seamless cargo pockets with gussets. And two deep zippered hand pockets.
- Multi-ventilation openings feature zippers to exactly control levels of cooling internal airflow.
- Multiple volume adjusters on legs help reduce material bulk for improved ergonomics while also work to keep leg protection firmly in position.
- Hook and loop grip strap grip on waist adjuster for specific fit to required needs.
- Stretch inserts on the back and knees for mobility and comfort on and off the bike.
- Buckle waist adjustment for quick and convenient riding fit.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket. • Reflective prints on side of the pant for better visibility of the rider.
- Fixed soft full mesh lining for comfort and breathability.
- Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort (Alpinestars Level 1 CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air knee protectors.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.