- Multi-panel, multi-material main shell construction with mesh panels on chest and back for improved cooling performance.
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch panels on back shoulders for improved fit and range of upper body movement.
- Buckle waist adjustment for improved riding fit suited to rider’s preferences.
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeve help keep protection in place and improve jacket’s ergonomics.
- Two zippered hand pockets and front inner waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage of small belongings.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue and helps comfort.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Premium YKK main zipper with protective front flap helps avoid scratch damage to the bike.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Embroidery logos details for unique styling.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulders and elbow protectors.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.