- Advanced multi-panel, multi material construction featuring PU-coated poly-fabric main shell and 600 denier dobby reinforcement for optimized levels of durability and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® full fixed liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance.
- Removable thermal lining (80g) means jacket can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to its overall versatility.
- Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Hook and loop grip waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit, plus hook and loop grip closure cuff and collar closures.
- Optimized for use with Alpinestars textile pants offering a secure fit via an internal waist connection zipper.
- Pre-contoured sleeves for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
- External front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets and two large pockets. Internal pockets are waterproof and zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Integrated foam padding on back for fit and comfort.
- Back ventilation exhaust is overlapped with membrane to help prevent water penetration.