• Constructed from a supple and highly durable full-grain leather chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability.
• Advanced poly-textile reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls.
• Synthetic leather reinforced outer hand with padding on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Durable hard PU knuckle protection provides class-leading impact and abrasion protection, and incorporates heat stamped logo.
• Constructed with Alpinestars 100
per cent waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE membrane construction technology which bonds all layers in glove, thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.
• Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved comfort and fit.
• Adjustable double Velcro closure on cuff and wrist keeps glove safely and securely in position.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Alpinestars’ patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
• The SP Z DRYSTAR® Glove is CE certified to level 1.