- Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material inserts.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal micro polar fleece liner (100g body; 80g sleeves) collar ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Waist adjustment for improved riding fit that can be customized to rider’s needs.
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves ensures close, secure fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets for safe and secure storage of small items, plus front inner waterproof pocket.
- Zippered air intake and exhaust vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
- Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Waterproof and breathable lining for guaranteed weather protection and comfort.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulders and elbow protectors.
- This garment is CE-certified.