- Full grain leather main upper for durability and comfort is hand-finished for a distressed, vintage effect. No two pairs are the same.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement gives structure support and impact resistance.
- Vintage-styled quilted and padded shift guard offers comfort, protection and durability.
- Alpinestars’ new anatomical foam-backed dual density PU ankle disk protection.
- Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane subtly integrated into chassis for ultimate performance against wet penetration and greater comfort.
- Zip closure on medial panel plus adjustable leather leg strap and metal eyelet lacing closure system to ensure easy entry and highly personalized fit. Zipper is offset to avoid contact with bike.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with lining on top for comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- FIRM DRYSTAR® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.
OSCAR by Alpinestars is a truly unique apparel and footwear collection dedicated to motorcycling lifestyle and fueled by the company’s rich 50-year heritage. Reawakening a name that was synonymous with Alpinestars after it was bestowed the prestigious Italian fashion and design ‘Oscar’ awards in 1972 and 73 and inspiring a collection carrying ‘Oscar by Alpinestars’, the collection launched for Spring 2015, fuses classic 1970s styling with modern material preparations, design techniques and cutting-edge technical features. The designs, drawn from Alpinestars archives and reimagined for today’s men and women riders, are a perfect blend of innovation and craftsmanship. Five decades of freedom, form and function; the legacy continues…