- Convenient storm hood with shock chord adjustments to keep hood in position.
- Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade) when Tech-Air® is not used.
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio-Light shoulders and elbow protectors.
- Two front zippered hoodie-style hand pockets, plus main front center colored zipper for secure closure.
- High comfort collar plus cord adjustments.
- Wrist cuff with thumb loop holes for snug fit.
- Reflective print on sleeves, front and back, make the rider more visible to other road users.
Developed following more than 15 years of extensive R&D in class-leading airbag technology, starting in MotoGP and taking in over half a million miles of road testing, Tech-Air™ is the world’s first and only independent full body, dedicated airbag systems specifically designed to offer a rider protection from the first impact in an accident. Tech-Air™ uses a sophisticated algorithm to provide critical airbag protection for the first impact, meaning the primary contact between the rider and obstacles or vehicle. The system offers unparalleled freedom and versatility. With no connections between bike and rider both systems are completely independent, meaning a rider can have full upper body airbag protection on any motorbike, regardless of make or model. The Tech-Air™ Street system can be used for road and off-road adventure touring while Tech-Air™ Race can be used for performance track riding but also, via a system firmware swap, can be configured to run the Street settings for the ultimate in versatility.