- NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM (NERS) - This allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves.
- ULTRAWIDE WINDOW - The particularly ample window allows a wider range of vision and adapts to various types of glasses.
- RAF (RACING AIR FLOW) - This is composed of:- upper air intakes two openings positioned under the peak direct air, without dispersion, to the upper-head area;- front air intakes thanks also to the contribution of the side channels, two openings positioned under the peak direct air, without dispersion, to the front of the head. Two additional openings are located in the forehead area; - a chin guard air intake fitted with a fixed external filter (in metal netting) and a second removable inner filter, it ensures ventilation to the mouth area;- air extractors located on the upper part of the helmet, on its back and in line with the rear base edge and sideways on the helmet, they allow for the expulsion of hot and stale air, thus guaranteeing maximum comfort inside the helmet.
- PEAK WITH AN ADJUSTABLE EXTENDED ADDITIONAL PEAK - The peak can be regulated to various positions by rotating it upwards or downwards. It is also fitted with an extended peak which is adjustable to three positions.
- “CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE” INNER COMFORT PADDING - The liner, with an innovative net construction, assists the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding furthermore is made up of side cheek pads (left and right) and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable.
- CHEEK PADS - To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering.
- EYEWEAR ADAPTIVE - Exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
- READY FOR “CAMEL BAG” WATER SYSTEM - The helmet is ready for the installation of a water system (not supplied) and the fitting of the relative tube. It therefore is fitted with:- a side tube-holding strip, positioned on the “READY FOR CAMEL BAG” tape and useful for holding the water system tube;- a flexible housing on the lower edge of the inner chin guard to allow the positioning of the end of the tube with the suction valve near to the mouth.