- P/J HOMOLOGATION - The helmet is approved in P/J double configuration, as the removable protective chin guard (complete with air intake) has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
- SIDE PLATES - The eye-catching innovative LEXAN™ polycarbonate side plates typify the look of this helmet making it instantly recognizable. They furthermore contribute to an optimisation of the size and weight of the product.
- ULTRAWIDE VISOR - The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. It is also able to protect the rider’s face from water and wind while guaranteeing air circulation within the helmet, if used in “Jet” configuration.
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Supplied and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border).Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, operating from the outside of the visor and making removal of the inner visor unnecessary.
- VPS SUNSCREEN WITHUV 400 PROTECTION - The fully-adjustable inner VPS sunscreen is moulded out of LEXAN™ and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated. With UV protection up to 400 nanometres, it is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations.
- MICROLOCK2 (patented) - Double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- INTEGRATED CHIN STRAPS - Removable and washable, they are integrated in the cheek pads, favouring the helmet’s fit as well as its wearability.
- EYEWEAR ADAPTIVE - Exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
- SET UP FOR N-COM COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - The helmet is set up and approved with installed N-Com communication system.