With its robust frame, refined design and optimized aerodynamics, this full-face GT sport motorcycle helmet made of carbon fiber boldly asserts its strength and dedication of purpose.
- Structure and safety: Shell made of carbon-aramid fibers and multiaxial fiberglass. 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment. Double-D ring strap. Multi-density EPS.
- Visor: VZ160 model, anti-scratch visor. Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box. UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches. Quick visor release system. “Autoseal” system: Enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air.
- Inside: AEGIS®-labeled MICROTECH lining fabric featuring antibacterial properties. Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max). "EasyFit" system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses. Removable "dual use" anti-fog breath guard. Anti-fog mask. Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom.
- Aerodynamics and ventilation: Double spoiler with integrated air extractors: Optimization of the aerodynamic drag and internal cooling. Aerodynamically-shaped “SHARK Skin” side fastenings on the peak favoring passive noise abatement. Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies.
- Finish: Carbon skin. Ventilation with a “dark chrome” finish.