The fiberglass version of the Spartan helmet offers SHARK’s leading innovations in terms of design, safety and aerodynamics.
- Structure and safety: Shell made of multiaxial fiberglass. 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment. Double-D ring strap. Multi-density EPS.
- Visor: VZ160 model, anti-scratch visor. Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box. UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches. Quick visor release system. “Autoseal” system: Enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air.
- Inside: AEGIS®-labeled MICROTECH lining fabric featuring antibacterial properties. Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max). "EasyFit" system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses. "Dual use" anti-fog breath guard removable. Anti-fog mask. Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom.
- Aerodynamics and ventilation: Double spoiler with integrated air extractors: optimization of the aerodynamic drag and internal cooling. Aerodynamically-shaped “SHARK Skin” side fastenings on the peak favoring passive noise abatement. Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies.
- Finish: Ventilation with a “dark chrome” finish.