- P/J HOMOLOGATION - The helmet can be used either with the chin guard open (J configuration) or closed (P configuration), as the protective chin guard has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Supplied (according to the segment) and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border).Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, operating from the outside of the visor and making removal of the inner visor unnecessary.
- VPS SUNSCREEN WITHUV 400 PROTECTION - Positioned on the inside of the helmet, it is moulded out of LEXAN™ and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations.The activation system (patented) allows for the automatic retraction of the sunscreen in the standby position. In this way, eventual emergency manoeuvres for the rapid retraction of maximum visibility offered by the visor (for example when entering a tunnel) are more simple.
- DUAL ACTION (patented) - Exclusive DUAL ACTION chin guard opening system. Positioned in the centre of the chin guard, it allows for easy, one-handed opening. The dual action opening mechanism reduces the risk of accidental opening: the chin guard can be opened only operating the first release lever (or safety lock) and then activating the second lever.
- MICROLOCK2 (patented) - Double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- INTEGRATED CHIN STRAPS - Removable and washable, they favour the helmet’s fit, as well as its wearability.
- READY FOR N-COM - The helmet is set up and approved with installed N-Com communication system.