- P/J HOMOLOGATION - The helmet is approved in P/J double configuration, as the removable protective chin guard has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
- ULTRAWIDE VISOR - The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. It is also able to protect the rider’s face from water and wind while guaranteeing air circulation within the helmet, if used in jet configuration.
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Available as an accessory and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border).Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, operating from the outside of the visor and making removal of the inner visor unnecessary.
- VPS SUNSCREEN WITH UV 400 PROTECTION - Positioned on the inside of the helmet it is moulded out of LEXAN™ and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations.
- VENTILATION SYSTEM + AIRBOOSTER TECHNOLOGY - The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions. Moreover, the ventilation system features:- a visor air intake this allows ventilation at mouth level and directs air straight to the visor, limiting fogging; - rear extractors they allow for the expulsion of hot and stale air, guaranteeing optimal comfort inside the helmet.
- VISOR/PEAK COORDINATED MOVEMENT - Made in LEXAN™ polycarbonate, it can be adjusted between two positions in order to guarantee increased comfort in various conditions of use. Furthermore, the peak is characterised by a system which coordinates its movement with the visor. During the final stage of opening, the visor reaches the peak, which moves upwards, thus allowing the visor to completely clear the field of vision.
- VISOR/PEAK COORDINATED MOVEMENT - On closing of the visor, the peak initially remains in the position of maximum opening previously reached, to then be automatically pulled downwards to lock into its original position.
- INTEGRATED CHIN STRAPS - Removable and washable, the chin straps are integrated in the liner and favour the helmet’s fit, as well as its wearability.
- READY FOR N-COM - The helmet is set up and approved with installed N-Com communication system and with the innovative ESS (Emergency Stop Signal).