- Upper construction is made from lightweight microfiber material for flexibility, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Light microfiber front and rear bellow inserts offer improved comfort and flexibility in key area.
- Toe box is constructed from synthetic material for abrasion performance.
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts.
- Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex.
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; hook and loop grip upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip.
- Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle.
- The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps allow smooth frontal flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising range of movement.
- New closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system.
- This closure includes a micro-adjustable ratchet with memory and a quick release/ locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement.
- Soft foam surrounds the ankles and collar offering comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Entire textile interior lining for improved levels of comfort and moisture-management.
- Replaceable EVA footbed with textile lining on top provides arch support and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole provides grip and traction on various surfaces and is profiled to provide control and feel on the bike’s footpegs. The sole is replaceable.
- TECH 3 BOOT is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
You may also be interested in...
Now Only: 220,75 €
Regular Price: 239,95 €