Premium leather and innovative construction
- 1.3mm top grade leather construction uses extended perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation.
- Innovative U‐shape back accordion stretch panel improves flexibility, maintains the fit of the suit while riding, and permits a wider range of fitment options for users. This two‐piece stretch panel uses the least amount of stitching possible to reduce the chance of seam degradation during impact.
- Strategically placed stretch panels provide the suit with the perfect combination of flexibility and comfort.
MotoGP standard safety features
- External PU (Polyurethane) shoulder and knee protectors developed in MotoGP provide excellent impact dissipation and absorption.
- Alpinestars pioneering one piece CE approved GP‐R knee/shin protectors and GP Series elbow protectors maximize protection.
- Multiple snap button system allows integration with Alpinestars’ Level 2 CE certified Bionic Race Back protector.
- PE padding in chest compartment can be upgraded with Alpinestars Bionic chest pads for even greater safety performance.
Race proven performance
- MotoGP profile, perforated back hump offers improved aerodynamics and ventilation by promoting air flow throughout the suit.
- Alpinestars patented calf expansion pockets improve range of fit.
Comfort and support
- Aramidic stretch panels on sleeves and crotch improve fit and feel for the rider.
- Additional accordion stretch inserts on the elbows and knees aid movement for excellent comfort and support.
- Removable inner mesh liner with 3D mesh liner insert on the back.
- Premium YKK front zip closure and semi auto locking wrist closure for secure fastening at all times.