- Multi-panel shell construction with mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for cooling performance.
- Strategically positioned stretch panels on back shoulders for improved fit and range of upper body movement.
- Waist and sleeves volume adjustment system incorporate hook and loop grip and button closures for precise fit and reduced material bulk.
- Two deep zippered hand pockets and inner waterproof document pocket for safe storage of small belongings.
- Detachable DRYSTAR membrane offers guaranteed waterproofing and breathability.
- Hidden back zippered pocket for DRYSTAR membrane for convenient storage.
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue and improves comfort.
- Integrated padding on the rear for fit and comfort.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Soft microfiber comfort edging on collar.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.
- Embroidery logos for unique styling.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Level 1 Ce certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 Ce certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.