- Multi-panel, multi-fabric main chassis construction: 1.3 mm high grade bovine leather and highly abrasion resistant stretch fabric.
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee and upper back offer improved flexibility.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
- High extended rear waist provides greater overlap coverage with the riding jacket.
- Large stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit.
- Waist circumference adjustment for personalized fit and comfort.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- Localized perforation for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Hook and loop grip ankle closure ensures pant remains stable on the lower leg.
- Internally reinforced seat area for comfort, durability and protection.
- Supplied with Alpinestars’ class-leading CE certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protectors, which incorporate advanced PU foam for impact and abrasion resistance and are ergonomically designed.
- Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knees. Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort. Protectors are replaceable.
- Replaceable sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.