- The main upper is constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber with front (tongue) and rear accordion zones support and comfort.
- Tongue and rear accordion made by lightweight padded material that offer superior comfort.
- Improved levels of airflow and inner ventilation provided by lateral air Intake with metallic mesh.
- New speed lace system derived from Alpinestars MotoGP technology for improved quick precise and secure closure.
- Higher closure system with new adjustable hook-and loop closure and debossed Alpinestars logo.
- Foam backed double density ankles disk protection are mounted under the upper plus lateral outer TPR guards provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in keys area.
- External TPR toe reinforcement helps protect against abrasion and gives greater stability.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter for improved shock protection and durability.
- Internal toe box reinforcement layered under the microfiber upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Breathable textile lining with anti-sliding microfiber suede on the heel area helps keep foot in position while riding.
- Removable anatomic EVA foam footbed for arch support and comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- Welded reflective insert on rear improves night time visibility.
- The SP-1 v2 Shoe is Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686/ECC EU directive.