• Multi-fabric poly-shell construction for optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
• Strategically positioned abrasion and tear resistant reinforcements offer additional durability.
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors. Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length.
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort. Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars
new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors.
• Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® 100
% waterproof and breathable membrane.
• Removable thermal lining means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility.
• Pre-curved legs and an articulated knee construction provide high level of comfort while accordion stretch panels on knee provides enhanced freedom of movement.
• Optimized for use with range of textile jackets
, thanks to a full circumference waist zipper.
• Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) zippered thigh openings allow for personalized and adjustable levels of airflow.
• Extended zippered boot gussets ensure a tight seal around the ankle and facilitate fitting and removal.
• Integrated high visibility reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Velcro Waist and leg adjustments for precision fit in various riding positions.
• Premium YKK zippers used throughout garment.