- Main upper material made with supple full grain leather with vintage-effect styling and hand detailing.
- Rear collar flexion insert offers support and comfortable for the Achilles tendon.
- Gusseted tongue to keep out wind, water and grime, plus convenient heel pull-tab.
- Moccasin toe incorporates internal padding and is patterned to give excellent grip on the bike’s controls.
- Traditional, vintage style metal eyelet lacing system for convenience and secure closure.
- 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability with anti-sliding suede in heel.
- Alpinestars’ new anatomical backed dual-density TPU ankle disk protection.
- Shift pad and collar soft padding for comfort and flexibility.
- Toe box and heel counter provide internal reinforcement to give structured support and impact resistance.
- Replaceable, anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort and convenience.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive oil-resistant rubber compound sole with new grip pattern design.
- The Monty shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2)
- Available in international sizes 46-60.
OSCAR By Alpinestars is a truly unique apparel and footwear collection dedicated to motorcycling lifestyle and fuelled by the company’s rich 50-year heritage. Reawakening a name that was synonymous with Alpinestars after it was bestowed the prestigious Italian fashion and design ‘Oscar’ awards in 1972 and 73 and inspiring a collection carrying ‘Oscar by Alpinestars’, the collection launched for Spring 2015, fuses classic 1970s styling with modern material preparations, design techniques and cutting-edge technical features. The designs, drawn from Alpinestars archives and reimagined for today’s men and women riders, are a perfect blend of innovation and craftsmanship. Five decades of freedom, form and function; the legacy continues…