- Main upper material made in full grain leather with vintage effect finish.
- Toe-box and heel counter internal reinforcement give structure support and impact resistance.
- Quilted and padded shift guard offers comfort and protection.
- Alpinestars anatomical foam-backed dual density PU ankle disk protection.
- 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability and perforation on tongue for more ventilation. Anti-sliding suede in heel.
- Zip closure on medial panel plus adjustable leather leg strap and metal eyelet lacing closure system ensure easy entry and highly personalized fit.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with comfort lining on top.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber with heel microporous for shock absorption on heel area, designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- This boot is CE-certified to 13634:2010 standards.
OSCAR by Alpinestars is a truly unique apparel and footwear collection dedicated to motorcycling lifestyle and fueled by the company’s rich 50-year heritage. Reawakening a name that was synonymous with Alpinestars after it was bestowed the prestigious Italian fashion and design ‘Oscar’ awards in 1972 and 73 and inspiring a collection carrying ‘Oscar by Alpinestars’, the collection launched for Spring 2015, fuses classic 1970s styling with modern material preparations, design techniques and cutting-edge technical features. The designs, drawn from Alpinestars archives and reimagined for today’s men and women riders, are a perfect blend of innovation and craftsmanship. Five decades of freedom, form and function; the legacy continues…