• The upper boot surface is constructed from full grain leather plus higher medial panel suede leather for superior grip.
• Front and rear flex bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance.
• Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
• TPU shin and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts.
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
• TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
• TPU double density ankle disc protectors on medial side for protection.
• New closure system includes two polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable.
• Soft foam envelopes the ankles and collar offering comfort and shock-absorbing performance.
• DRYSTAR® membrane layer between upper boot surface and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• Toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper boot surface.
• Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent support and safety.
exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra® lining on top.
• The Corozal Adventure DRYSTAR® Oiled Boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.