- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm top grade bovine leather for optimal levels of durability, comfort and performance.
- Large strategically positioned accordion leather stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Additional stretch panels on sleeves, chest and back further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Hook and loop grip waist adjustment for improved riding fit and personalized closure.
- Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
- Localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Newly designed low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces fatigue when riding and improves movement on the bike.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.
INNERSHELL / LINING
- Removable multi-panel thermal liner with strategically placed wind breaker stretch insert to work in conjunction with outer jacket.
- Fixed inner mesh liner for breathability, convenience and comfort.
- Strategic integrated padding increases comfort and fit.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars’ riding pants.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders and elbows. Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort. Protectors are replaceable.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and elbow.
- This garment is CE Certified 89/686/EEC.